Sojourn Fellowship is not yet affiliated with any particular denomination. However, we adhere to the Apostle’s Creed, the Testimony of Jesus, and the record of His life in the Gospels.
- We believe that God is the Creator of the Universe, the Source of all Goodness, Light, and Life.
- We believe that God is fully revealed in Jesus Christ, and in Him we see and understand God most clearly (though, still, through a glass darkly until we see Him face-to-Face).
- We believe in the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, and His victory over the powers of Sin, Death, Hell, and the Grave.
- We believe that the Bible is the Word of God, given to this world to reveal to our hearts both our own nature, and the Essence of the Creator, as well as His plan of salvation for the world.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Savior of the World.
- We believe that, through the Holy Spirit, we are able to grow more and more in the image of God’s Son, and we undergo sanctification through God’s limitless power.
- We believe that, as Christians, we are to follow the commands of Jesus Christ as found in the Scripture, and live lives that reflect the love of God that we have received through His Son.
- We believe in the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting.